1/1 Photo of Easy Tuna Casserole
A no frills, quick and easy recipe that probably originated on the back of the Macaroni and Cheese box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni as instructed on box.
- 2For a casserole, I like to take a minute or 2 off the recommended cooking time.
- 3In casserole dish mix peas, tuna, soup, margarine, milk and cheese packet from box.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add macaroni and stir gently.
- 6Sprinkle with crumb topping.
- 7Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 781.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni and cheese mix