Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
from h bauers via sally grosserode this a little different uses bread eggs milk cheesse and tuna seems like andeasy cheap filling dinner
- cut 5 slices bread into 1/2 inch cubes
- spread 1/2 into 10x6x2 casserole
- sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese
- then sprinkle can tuna over cheese
- repeat bread cheese tuna layer
- combine milk eggs onion salt in bowl mix well.
- pour over bread mixture
- sprinkle with paprika
- bake at 325 for 50 minutes or til done.
Outstanding!! I even goofed up in the layering, putting all the tuna in the middle, it was still great. I smooshed the bread on top into the milk/egg, but the cubes that did peak out were delightly crunchy. No paprika in the house. This could be served for any meal of the day. It isn't overly "fishy". My husband like it alot too, and he usually doesn't like this kind of thing.