1/1 Photo of Easy Tuna Casserole
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a quick and easy tuna casserole recipe I got from my mom years ago. It's really easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, making them just aldente (they will cook more in the oven). Drain well.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a large bowl, combine tuna, peas, soup, and noodles. Stir well in bowl.
- 4Spray a large 4-5 liter casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 5Place all contents from bowl into casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle top with bread crumbs and pepper.
- 7Bake covered on 350 for 35 minutes.
- 8Remove cover and cook an additional 15 minute or until top is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 208.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup