Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 4 cups cooked noodles
- 1⁄2 cup cooked peas (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked carrot (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped dried onion
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can Durkee onions
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine tuna, chopped onions, salt/pepper and soup in 8"x8" baking pan.
- Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Add vegetables if desired.
- Add cooked noodles and lightly toss.
- Add French Fried Onions and toss.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.