Recipe by Kait The Pasta Addict
This is a recipe that I threw together one day when I had no idea what to cook. It's easy, it's quick, it's cheap... and it's tasty!
- 500 g pasta (any shape or size will do!)
- 150 g fresh spinach (can use frozen if fresh not available)
- 550 g red pasta sauce
- 400 g approximately canned tuna (in brine or springwater)
- mixed herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Pasta in a saucepan or pot for about 10 minutes, or until close to being cooked.
- Add spinach to pot and let boil until pasta is cooked and spinach is wilted.
- Drain water.
- Place back on the stove on low heat, add drained tuna and sauce.
- Stir until combined.
- Serve immediately.