Recipe by Easy T
This is my personal chili recipie. I like to add the peppers and onions just before eating so they are crisp.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (48 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 ounces McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 1 green pepper, slices
- 1 yellow sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with garlic, salt, pepper, fennel seeds, and minced onions.
- In a large slow cooker, combine ground beef, chili seasoning,tomato juice, sauce, and diced tomatoes,
- Cook for 1 hour on high.
- Simmer - the longer the better.
- 10 Minutes before serving, add diced peppers and onions.