1/1 Photo of Easy Truffle Cake
4 hrs 15 mins
this recipe came from woman's day magazine from april 2005. i haven't tried it yet, but i will very soon. with three ingredients it couldn't be easier sounding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Coat an 8 x 3 inch cake pan with nonstick spray. line bottom with wax paper; spray wax paper.
- 2Have a large roasting readily available.
- 3Melt chips and butter together; stir until well blended.
- 4Beat eggs in a large bowl with mixer on high for 7 minutes, or until tripled and soft peaks form.
- 5Fold in chocolate mixture until blended. Pour into cake pan.
- 6Place large roasting pan in oven; place cake pan inside. Pour boiling water into roasting pan to come up halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- 7Cover cake pan loosely with foil and bake for 40 minutes. the cake will look soft but sets when cold.
- 8Cool cake in pan on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, or until firm. Invert on serving platter; shake down sharply to release cake. Peel off wax paper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Truffle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 28.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g