Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from Hershey's, this is a great, easy summer-time treat!
- 946.36 ml sliced fresh strawberries
- 59.14 ml strawberry syrup
- 8 prepared shortcake cups (or spongecake cups or cake layers)
Strawberry Whipped Cream
- 236.59 ml cold whipping cream
- 78.07 ml strawberry syrup
- Combine sliced strawberries and strawberry syrup in a medium bowl; stir gently.
- Prepare Strawberry Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream with strawberry syrup until stiff. Serve immediately.
- For each serving, top a shortcake with strawberry mixture and strawberry whipped cream.