This is an easy week night meal that is full of flavor and a family pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package, strain, and set aside.
- 2In a large sauté pan, melt one tablespoon butter over medium-high to high heat.
- 3Meanwhile toss the chicken with the Morton's Natural Seasoning.
- 4After the butter has melted, add the chicken to the pan and brown; remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- 5Turn the heat to medium and add the remaining butter and the flour to the same pan.
- 6Stir constantly and cook roux (butter and flour) for about 3-5 minutes or until it smells nutty.
- 7Whisk in the milk and soup mix and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Add the chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 9Serve sauce on top of tortellini or toss tortellini in sauce and serve.
- 10The sauce is also great on other types of pasta and rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tortellini With Creamy Chicken and Onion Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 1215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton nature seasons seasoning blend