Recipe by Lisa1
Quick to make pasta salad. This is one of my main-stay potluck recipes. Sometimes I use 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers in place of tomatoes.
Top Review by Katie RR
This was great! I made this as a side dish for burger night, and I plan on making it again for an upcoming potluck. I used cherry tomatoes too. (I love the sweet taste with pesto)
- 4 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (7 ounce) containerrefrigerated pesto sauce (apx. 1 cup)
- 2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cooked tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Gently toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Serve at room temperature.