1/1 Photo of Easy Tortellini Pesto Salad
Quick to make pasta salad. This is one of my main-stay potluck recipes. Sometimes I use 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers in place of tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Cooked tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Gently toss until well combined.
- 4Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- 5Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tortellini Pesto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini