This is great. Very quick--can be made in less than 30 minutes (including both prep. and cook time)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini in a large dutch oven according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2In same pan as tortellini was cooked, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and crumble. Set aside.
- 3Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in the dutch oven. Sautee garlic in hot bacon drippings for 30 seconds.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in tortellini, bacon, cheese and whipped cream.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper to taste and serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tortellini Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.1
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.8 mg
- Sodium 1082.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 29.6 g