Recipe by Oolala
From Food For Thought, Favorite recipes of Morristown-Beard School. Note says great with roast beef.
- 1 cup prepared stuffing, dry from a mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and grease a casserole dish.
- Place stuffing in the casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, boil the rest of the ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the stuffing mixture and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Do not remove cover until ready to serve.