Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy hotdish for lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb hamburger, browned with onion
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles (or rotini)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Brown the hamburger with the onion.
- After the hamburger is cooked, add the rest of the ingredients. Heat until warm enough to eat. If it's too thick, you can add water so that it's the consistency that you like.
- We like to eat this hotdish on bread, with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top!