Mini Ravindran's Note:
It is indeed the easiest and nothing to beat homemade stuff :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a non stick heavy bottom pan and heat the oil.
- 2Put bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon first and then add onion, garlic, salt and black pepper powder.
- 3Saute for 2 minutes and add chopped tomatoes, salt and sugar.
- 4Keep covered and stirring for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- 5Allow to cool to the room temperature.
- 6Add nutmeg now.
- 7Put the mixture in the blender and blend till smooth (Remove bay leaves before blending).
- 8Fill in a sterilised jar and keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tomato Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (1324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.7 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: