Recipe by LoveToBake67
I found this recipe online. It sounded so yummy so I decided to post it here for safekeeping. I have not tried it yet, but will do so later on this week.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 lb pasta, cooked, pick your favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- * Cook bacon in saucepan on medium heat until cooked through, but not crisp.
- * Drain bacon on paper towels. DO NOT WIPE OUT PAN.
- * Turn heat up to medium-high.
- * Add tomatoes (with juice) and the seasonings, stir.
- * Cook for 5 minutes (simmering vigorously), stirring occasionally.
- * Remove from pan, add peas, sour cream and drained bacon.
- * Serve over your favorite, cooked pasta.