I found this recipe online. It sounded so yummy so I decided to post it here for safekeeping. I have not tried it yet, but will do so later on this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Cook bacon in saucepan on medium heat until cooked through, but not crisp.
- 2* Drain bacon on paper towels. DO NOT WIPE OUT PAN.
- 3* Turn heat up to medium-high.
- 4* Add tomatoes (with juice) and the seasonings, stir.
- 5* Cook for 5 minutes (simmering vigorously), stirring occasionally.
- 6* Remove from pan, add peas, sour cream and drained bacon.
- 7* Serve over your favorite, cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tomato-Bacon Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.8
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: