Another recipe from cafemom.Like most of my recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 brick regular tofu, cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cups one bag stir fry vegetables (Napa cabbage variety) or 4 cups sub an equal amount broccoli florets, white cabbage, and or bok choy, and snap peas
- 1/3 cup soyaki, a similar product called Soy Vey (available at Trader Joe's) or 1/3 cup your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 11. Heat a saucepan on high and add all oils.
- 22. Add tofu and stir-fry for two minutes.
- 33. Reduce heat to medium-high, add vegetables and sauce, and continue to stir-fry for an additional three minutes or until broccoli is bright green.
- 4Tip: You may have to cut the veggies up into smaller pieces to get your toddler to eat them.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tofu Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables