Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from cafemom.Like most of my recipes
- 1⁄2 brick regular tofu, cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cups one bag stir fry vegetables (Napa cabbage variety) or 4 cups sub an equal amount broccoli florets, white cabbage, and or bok choy, and snap peas
- 1⁄3 cup soyaki, a similar product called Soy Vey (available at Trader Joe's) or 1⁄3 cup your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 1. Heat a saucepan on high and add all oils.
- 2. Add tofu and stir-fry for two minutes.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium-high, add vegetables and sauce, and continue to stir-fry for an additional three minutes or until broccoli is bright green.
- Tip: You may have to cut the veggies up into smaller pieces to get your toddler to eat them.