1/4 Photos of Easy Tofu Fillet Sandwich With Tartar Sauce
Vegan fish sandwich analogue. I originally saw it published by user submission at vegweb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For best results, press tofu and freeze overnight. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 2Mix cornmeal, flour, bread crumbs, and your seasoning thoroughly in a bowl for breading.
- 3Coat tofu slices in breading, and fry in 1/4 inch of oil in a pan for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 4Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- 5Make tartar sauce by mixing mayo, pickle, and onion well in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve on a bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tofu Fillet Sandwich With Tartar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 388.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g