- 1 (14 ounce) Wildwood® Hi-Protein Super Firm, Extra Firm or Firm SprouTofu®
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot.
- Cook over medium high heat mashing the tofu with a wooden spoon for 30 minutes.
- **You may substitute two packages of taco seasoning mix for the seasonings and salt.**.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Serving. Calories: 200. Calories from Fat: 40. Total Fat: 4.5g. Saturated Fat: 0.5g. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholestrol: 0mg. Sodium: 1390mg. Total Carbohydrate: 27g. Dietary Fiber: 7g. Sugars: 5g. Protein: 13g.