Nice texture, not too sticky and not too hard. Saved this recipe from home ec a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8x8 inch pan with wax paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Chop up nuts and sprikle over bottom of pan.
- 3Combine brown sugar, butter and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Microwave on high 5-6 min, stirring after 2 minutes until thick.
- 5Stirr well and spread quickly over chopped nuts.
- 6Sprinkle chocolate pieces over toffee. Cover pan with foil and let stand 5 minutes. Spread the chocolate evenly.
- 7Allow to cool enitrely.
- 8Turn out of pan and break into pieces to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Toffee Squares (Candy)
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g