I was surprised this recipe wasn't on zaar yet. I got this recipe from Carnation and have been making it for a couple years. I tried one of the other versions on zaar, which are similar but does not have the sweetened condensed milk in it. I like this recipe much better! I hope you enjoy :)
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil.
- MELT 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter in medium saucepan. Pour into prepared jelly-roll pan. Arrange crackers over butter, breaking crackers to fit empty spaces.
- MELT remaining butter in same saucepan; add sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sweetened condensed milk. Pour over crackers.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and slightly darkened. Remove from oven; cool for 1 minute.
- SPRINKLE with morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts; press into chocolate. Cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Remove foil; cut into pieces.