Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a Kraft Foods recipe...
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup baker's angel flake coconut, toasted, divided
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o instant coconut cream pudding mix
- MICROWAVE chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 1/4 cup of the coconut and 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir until well blended. Spread onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Spoon into crust. Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup coconut.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until ready to serve. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.