1/4 Photos of Easy to Remember Pancakes
Ratio that I use to make pancakes that is easy to remember even early in the morning! 1-1-1-1-1-1-2!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- 2Fold in milk, beaten egg, and melted butter or oil.
- 3Grease griddle or pan.
- 4Put about 1/4 cup batter on heated skillet.
- 5When bubbles start showing on the surface of the pancake, flip and continue cooking until done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy to Remember Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 952.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g