Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light, easy-to-prepare, delicious dessert! Perfect after a heavy meal. Plus the yellow-and-white combination looks wonderful! (the 3 hours cook time includes the time taken to chill the dessert)
- Soak sago in water for 5 minutes.
- Bring milk to a boil- keep stirring or else the milk will stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add sugar to milk.
- Drain the sago and add sago to milk.
- Cook milk/sago mixture until sago changes colour (it will change from white to translucent after a couple of minutes).
- Add diced honeydew after milk/sago mixture has cooled.
- SERVE CHILLED!
- (P. S: you might want to add more sugar to if you like it sweeter, and you might want to add more milk if you find the mixture too thick).