1/3 Photos of Easy to Make Toffee & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love this recipe--it's very sweet great for chocolate lovers and it is VERY EASY to make. You can change this recipe to the desired amount of chocolate and toffee pieces. You may also change to milk chocolate chips or even switch the toffee pieces with some type of nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and shortening, gradually add sugars, beating well at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beating well, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; slowly add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 3Stir in white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- 4Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 10 - 12 min cool on cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy to Make Toffee & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 260.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: