Recipe by Jazmin_c159
I love this recipe--it's very sweet great for chocolate lovers and it is VERY EASY to make. You can change this recipe to the desired amount of chocolate and toffee pieces. You may also change to milk chocolate chips or even switch the toffee pieces with some type of nuts.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups skor toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and shortening, gradually add sugars, beating well at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating well, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; slowly add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 - 12 min cool on cookie sheet.