Recipe by Kayde
I learned this recipe when I was little and it is really easy to cook and you can share it with your kids. They are really good. If taken right out of the oven when the bottom starts to turn brown, they are soft. If left in the oven a little bit longer, they will be a bit crunchier.
Top Review by BillJ51
I love these. I substituted my sugar substitute and they came out great. I had to fight off the urge to eat them all at once. I was able to make them last a week. Sent the recipe to my friends and relatives with kids and they loved them also.
Directions See How It's Made
- First put the peanut butter in a bowl.
- Then add the sugar, egg and baking soda.
- Mix until there is no sign of sugar or baking soda.
- Roll up in to a little ball a little bit smaller than a ping pong.
- With a fork, press cookies down criss-cross fashion.
- Preheat oven to 250°, then let cook for 10 minutes or until the bottoms get light brown.