Recipe by mumofallseas
nice and tasty goes well with pizza or lasagne.
Top Review by loof
This is a nice simple garlic bread recipe. The balance of ingredients is good but the directions are a little vague. I added the cheese (parmesan) into the butter, wrapped in foil, and heated at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Thanks for posting your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008
Directions See How It's Made
- this recipe does not need the cheese, but if its a preference then just sprinkle over the top once cooked.
- cut slits into the baguette.
- mix the ingredients together, untill mixed and butter is soft.
- spread on both sides and heat in the oven.
- if u prefere you can cut the bread into seperate sections.