Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
nice and tasty goes well with pizza or lasagne.
Make and share this Easy to Make Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- this recipe does not need the cheese, but if its a preference then just sprinkle over the top once cooked.
- cut slits into the baguette.
- mix the ingredients together, untill mixed and butter is soft.
- spread on both sides and heat in the oven.
- if u prefere you can cut the bread into seperate sections.
This is a nice simple garlic bread recipe. The balance of ingredients is good but the directions are a little vague. I added the cheese (parmesan) into the butter, wrapped in foil, and heated at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Thanks for posting your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008