This is one of the easiest bread recipes I have come across. My mother-in-law gave it to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together warm water, honey and yeast. Let sit 10 minutes.
- 2Beat eggs and add lemon juice, salt and oil.
- 3Add yeast mixture and stir.
- 4Mix in 10 to 11 cups of flour, until dough is firm.
- 5Set dough in large greased bowl and let sit in warm area until double in size ( about an hour). Do not set by open windows or doors as dough will not rise if it gets cold.
- 6After dough is doubled, punch down once. Take out and knead and shape into loaves.
- 7Place loaves into grease pans, and let sit until double in size.
- 8Bake at 350C for 15 minutes. Then turn temperature down to 325C and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (until bread tops are golden brown).
- 9Brush tops of loaves with butter imediately after they are done.
- 10Let cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy to Make Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2722 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1529.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 666.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 283.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 44.1 g