1/1 Photo of Easy-To-Do Aebleskiver
I found the authentic aebleskiver recipe was not sweet enough for me. They are more like a round pancake. I wanted one that was more dessert-like and found this recipe on the internet to satisfy my sweet tooth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cake mix, water, egg and flour. Blend on low speed. Beat two minutes at medium speed.
- 2Place a small amount of butter or margarine in each cup of Aebleskiver Pan. Heat pan slightly; fill cups 2/3 full with batter.
- 3Cook until bubbly; turn carefully with fork and finish baking on the other side.
- 4Remove from pan and place on paper towels.
- 5Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on top. If desired, serve with a favorite strawberry or blueberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-To-Do Aebleskiver
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 471.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g