Recipe by JenPo
This is a very simple pie. There is very little actual work involved, and it looks pretty.
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese or 2 (8 ounce) containerssoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce shaved semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ricotta, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Blend in eggs, then brandy.
- Layer bottom of pie crust with ladyfingers, drizzle chocolate on top.
- Pour blended mix into pie shell Bake at for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Top with whipped topping and chocolate when serving.