Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Too easy! Good for a quick dessert. You can use instant pudding if you like.
Make and share this Easy Tiramisu for Two recipe from Food.com.
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 (4 ounce) packages prepared vanilla pudding (pudding snacks)
- 1⁄4 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Crush wafers coarsely into 2 dessert dishes.
- Stir hot water into coffee granules; drizzle over wafers.
- Top each with contents of 1 pudding snack, whipped topping and cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
What a treat. I used sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding, lite cool whip and Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder. Quick to put together and delightful to enjoy.
This was wonderful! Instead of the cocoa powder, I used chocolate syrup on top. Yum! Thanks for posting!
UPDATE (02/28/12): We added Panama Jack's (Irish Cream made with wine) to the coffee mixture and that bit of alcohol brought in some classic Tiramisu flavours.
Wonderful and easy. No worries about raw eggs and expensive ingredients. I used a hazelnut coffee blend and instead of using cocoa powder I decided to grate chocolate between the layers. While it is not exactly tiramisu you would find in restaurants, it is definitely a nice treat that my husband and I enjoyed. I used only one package of pudding and we have enough leftover to make 2-4 more desserts.
I also made homemade whipped cream to top the dessert with.