Recipe by Kim1
Someone posted that they wee looking for this recipe. This one came out of The Taste of Homes Quick Cooking November/December issue. (2002)I never made this so the times are just a quess. If they are wrong please let me know so I can make changes.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake into nine slices.
- Arrange in an ungreased 11*7*2 dish,cutting to fit if needed.
- Drizzle with coffee.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the chocolate syrup.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cak.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- Refrigerate until serving.