Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 hrs
The easiest tiramisu you might ever find :)
- 4 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 4 ounces fresh strong coffee
- 16 ladyfingers
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 2 tablespoons sifted icing sugar
- cocoa powder
- Mix 'half' the rum with the brandy and coffee in a shallow plate.
- Dip both sides of the lady fingers in the coffee mixture and place in a 8x4-inch pan. (Pour over the extra coffee mixture).
- Whisk the mascarpone cheese with the egg yolks and sifted icing sugar, then add the remaining rum. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Stir a spoonful (beat eggs whites) into the mascarpone mixture, then fold in the rest.
- Spoon the mascarpone over the sponge fingers.
- Dust with the cocoa powder--As much as you'd like.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight.