Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From cooking & wine
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) packagemilk chocolate mousse mix or 1 (2 7/8 ounce) packagedark chocolate mousse mix, nestle european style mousse mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee or 1 cup espresso, cooled to room temp
- 1 -2 tablespoon brandy
- ladyfinger, divided
- chocolate shavings or grated chocolate
- Prepare mousse mix according to steps 1 and 2 of package directions, using 2/3 cup milk.
- Fold mascarpone cheese into prepared mousse.
- Combine coffee and brandy in small bowl.
- Line bottom of 8 inch square baking dish with half of ladyfingers then drizzle with half of coffee mixture.
- Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers ; top with remaining ladyfingers.
- Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Refridgerate 2 hours before serving.