Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fabulas receipe I got from a special Cookbook from a funraiser from a school , this is fantastick , and so easy If you love tomato Pasta this is a must try for you
- 2 cups rotini pasta, Uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups mushrooms, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- .Cook Pasta acording to package directions,
- Drain put aside
- Brown Beef,Mushrooms,Onion,at med hi heat.
- Stir In Soup, and spices.
- Heat till it bubbles.
- Add cooked pasta top with cheese