Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is an easy recipe with lots of flavor and vegetables. I love being able to make something as simple as this, while giving my family the vegetables they need and love. I made up this recipe using several other recipes that I combined together to make what I wanted.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans
- salt and pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp. Remove bacon and set aside and crumble when cool. To the skillet add onion and garlic to bacon grease. Cook till onion is tender.
- 2. Add bell peppers, zucchini, corn, lima beans, salt & pepper to taste. Mix well till just warmed through.
- 3. Take four 15 inch pieces of Reynolds wrap and divide succotash mixture between them, placing it in the middle of the foil. On top of the succotash, place a tilapia fillet.
- 4. Combine the rest of the spices and sprinkle on top of fish along with the crumbled bacon.
- 5. Pull up the sides of the foil and fold it down. Roll in sides of foil, to make pocket.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.