1/1 Photo of Easy Three Layers Bars
This is a super easy recipe with all my favorite things: coconut, peanut butter and chocolate. Got this from a friend who lives in Oklahoma. Allow at least 4 hours to cool/set before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press firmly and evenly into a 13" x 9" glass baking pan.
- 3Evenly sprinkle the coconut over the graham layer.
- 4Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cocnut layer.
- 5Bake at 325 for 25 minutes or until just lightly browned; remove from oven.
- 6While base is in oven, in a microwave-safe bowl, or a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together, stirring often until smooth. Pour this mixture over baked base. Allow to cool/set for at least 4 hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Three Layers Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 106.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g