Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are cute and easy! Kids love them! Fun to make! I used the refrigerated cookie dough - but you could even buy pre-made sugar cookies and decorate them... We took these to my kids classes for their pre-Thanksgiving party and they were a huge hit! It's probably easiest to just look at the picture to make these rather than follow my directions - but good luck! Enjoy!
- 510.29 g roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 226.79 g bag candy corn
- 226.79 g bag miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 56.69 g decorating gel
- 184.27 g canbetty crocker decorating icing
- Cut and bake the sugar cookies as directed on the package.
- With the can of spray frosting, squirt a line on the top of the cookie that covers about 1/4 of the cookie arc. Place 5-6 candy corn along the frosting row to make the turkey feathers.
- Next squirt two dots in the middle for the eyes. Top with 2 mini M&Ms of the same color.
- With the gel frosting, make a "V" for the beak - and then an upside-down "Y" for the feet.
I elected to bake homemade sugar cookies and buttercream icing & then decorated these adorable cookies with my grandson. He is 4 yrs old & was so proud of his cookies! Thank you for sharing a cute idea. We had lots of fun & made memories! :-)
Great recipe off the Pillsbury site. Glad to find it here on the zaar already.These are so cute! Super fun to make and a hit with kids and adults alike. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My DS and his friend wanted to make some cookies, so I had him make these for Thanksgiving. All the kids really loved them, and the adults thought they were such a cute idea. Great tasting cookies too! Tony