Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a must at my family Thanksgiving feast. I have no idea where my Mom got the recipe, but I suspect it is a New England holdover from the 40's (or earlier!). Sort of bland on their own, these babies really round out the textures and flavors of a holiday meal.
- 20 ounces boiled baby onions, jarred
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain liquid from onions into small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, add cornstarch, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Add onions, salt and pepper to taste and heat through.