Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick, easy & delicious thai soup.
- 150 g chicken
- 1⁄2 cup canned mushroom
- 6 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 ginger (medium)
- 3 -4 curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup rice (boiled)
- 1 spring onion
- put chicken pieces , 6 cup water. curry leaves and roughly cut ginger in a pot and bring to boil.
- remove bones from chicken and add it to boiling stock. also add, diced mushroom, salt and lemon juice bring it to boil.
- disolve corn flour in little water and add it to soup and simmer for 5 mins.
- taste it again and add on if you want more lemon flavour or salty taste.
- put chopped spring onion and boiled rice in the serving bowl and serve hot.