1/1 Photo of Easy Thai Pumpkin Soup
Mrs Beeton wannabe's Note:
Only spicy if you add chilli - really tasty and easy - astound everyone with your 'culinary expertise'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan and add onion, saute until translucent.
- 2Add ginger and chilli and toss briefly.
- 3Add pumpkin and stock.
- 4Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmeer for 20 mins.
- 5or until pumpkin is tender.
- 6Stir in the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- 7Taste, adjust seasonin, adding more stock or coconut if neccessary and reheat gently before serving.
- 8***TIP***The first time I made it, my blender was on the blink, so I cooked it a little more, and finished it off with a hand whisk.
- 9Garnish with a red chilli flower garnish or a sprinkling of chopped green chives (or both) You can add salt afterwards if required.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Thai Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: