Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the Philadelphia Orchestra Bravo cookbook and is very delicious and very easy. I usually used lite coconut milk if I can find it. I also usually use jarred minced garlic.
- 13 ounces coconut milk
- 8 ounces satay peanut sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- chopped green onion, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, satay sauce, garlic and grated ginger root.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, heat to boiling and pour over freshly cooked linguine that has been prepared al dente.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
- Serves 4 as an appetizer or 6-8 as a side dish.