Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Not authentic but we like it just the same.
Top Review by chefdoug
Very yummy, easy to prepare, and as mentioned above, the cleanup isnt bad at all :)
i added some bean sprouts towards the last few minutes of cooking time for a little bit of extra "crunch".
ill be making this again! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄3 cup sesame oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot combination thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, cook the linguine by following the package directions; rinse and drain; set aside.
- In the same large pot, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Over medium-high heat, saute the chicken for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, cream, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, 1/3 cup sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
- Add the vegetables to the pot with the chicken; saute 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add the cooked linguine and peanut butter mixture to the pot; toss until coated.
- Lower heat and cook 3-5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated but do not boil.