1/1 Photo of Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Makes for a very filling and easy soup with very few calories! If you haven't tried rice noodles before, give this recipe a whirl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to boil, add rice noodles. Remove from heat and let stand 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse noodles in cool water for 30 seconds. Place noodles in serving bowls.
- 2Bring 4 cups chicken stock, plus 1 cup water to boil.
- 3Add mushrooms and chicken, turn heat to medium and cook for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Remove from heat, add spinach, fish sauce and cilantro. Spoon over rice noodles.
- 5Keep leftovers, in the refrigerator .
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 1178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g