Recipe by Susieq Rovelli
This recipe is a mix of various recipes I have tried over the years, as I love all those Thai flavours.
Top Review by Garlic Chick
Very good. This was easy to put together and quite good. I doubled the dressing. I wasn't sure what "chili" was, so used sriracha which did give it a nice little kick. I love the flavor that fish sauce and lime gives to this salad. Thank you for posting, Susieq, this is a nice recipe.
- 500 g lean beef steaks
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce or 1 teaspoon sugar, to sweeten
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- shredded lettuce, of your choice
- 1⁄2 diced red onion (any salad ingredients you desire)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy and garlic and marinate steak for at least 3 hours.
- Combine salad ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Combine dressing ingredients together, mix well, and put aside.
- Cook steak on grill or in pan until cooked to desired level.
- Slice steak into strips and place on top of salad.
- Drizzle over dressing.