Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Add what veggies you like and it's easy and good
- 8 ounces rice, noddles
- 1 (8 ounce) packet paad Thai sauce
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 lime
- Soak noodles according to package.
- Heat Wok over medium high heat and scramble eggs in 1 tablespoon oil, set aside.
- Over High heat sauté tofu and garlic in remaining oil until brown.
- Add veggies and cook 3 minutes.
- Add rice noddles and sauce cook until noddles are tender.
- Add egg and peanuts cook 1 minute.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime.