Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Coconut, chocolate and cherries star in this non-traditional fruitcake treat!
- 1 cup candied red cherries
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Chop candied red cherries into smaller pieces; dust with 4 tablespoons flour to prevent sticking.
- Stir together the flour-coated cherries, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, coconut, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Press into a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.