Recipe by Cheeseburger in Paradise
It couldnt get simplier than this! Serve these with cheese dip and cold beers and be ready to be amazed!! Crispy, crunchy Tex Mex at its best....in a wonton!!
Top Review by loof
Amazing - absolutely amazing! I made these for dinner tonight but they would be a great appetizer for a football party or any party! The frying is a little messy but that can't be helped and these little gems are well worth it. Served as you suggested, with recipe #243587 and ice cold beer - just LOVED these - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 453.59 g pork sausage
- 198.44 g can green chilies, chopped (do not drain)
- wonton wrapper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sausage and chili's together.
- Wet the edges of each wonton wrapper (working one at a time).
- Place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center of each wonton and seal.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. (To test oil for readiness, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are ready to go!).
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite CHEESE DIP and a cold beer! Yummy!