Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
It couldnt get simplier than this! Serve these with cheese dip and cold beers and be ready to be amazed!! Crispy, crunchy Tex Mex at its best....in a wonton!!
- 453.59 g pork sausage
- 198.44 g can green chilies, chopped (do not drain)
- wonton wrapper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Mix sausage and chili's together.
- Wet the edges of each wonton wrapper (working one at a time).
- Place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center of each wonton and seal.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. (To test oil for readiness, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are ready to go!).
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite CHEESE DIP and a cold beer! Yummy!
Amazing - absolutely amazing! I made these for dinner tonight but they would be a great appetizer for a football party or any party! The frying is a little messy but that can't be helped and these little gems are well worth it. Served as you suggested, with Queso and ice cold beer - just LOVED these - thanks for sharing the recipe!