Chef #1166907's Note:
yummy, quick and budget friendly casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown ground beef, drain liquids.
- 2add seasoning mix and 1/4 cup water and stir until all the meat is flavored, adding more liquid if necessary.
- 3lay crescent roll dough as a bottom layer in a casserole, setting 2 dough triangles aside.
- 4layer the casserole as follows: 1/2 refried beans, 1/2 cheese, beef, 1/2 beens, thin layer of salsa, 1/2 cheese.
- 5use set aside dough triangles as finishing layer, not covering the casserole completely.
- 6bake in oven for 35 min at 400°F.
- 7Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- 8You can also use large flour tortillas instead of crescent roll dough.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tex-Mex Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 766.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g